Since 2012, I have had experience working as a freelance lecturer at the former BiTS in Iserlohn as well as Hamburg (2018). Since 1 May 2019, I have also worked as a course director and professor for sports and event management at the Hamburg campus.
- I also have experience training as a wholesale and foreign trade merchant.
- I studied at the Westphalian Wilhelms University in Münster and graduated with a degree in business administration.
- From 1995 to 1999, I was marketing manager in the first and second German Football League, DSC Arminia Bielefeld and worked in various sports such as ice hockey and tennis.
- I won a prize at the one of the largest start-up competitions, StartUp with the business idea ‘Economic Consulting of Sports Clubs, 2001’.
- In 2003, I founded SBM Sport Business Management GmbH with a focus on club and management consulting as well as seminars in sports.
- I worked as a freelance lecturer at the University of Bielefeld in 2007 and as co-organiser and moderator of the SportBusiness Day at Bielefeld University in 2009.
- From 2010 to 2015, I was a DFB-licensed player agent and since 2016, a registered player agent.
- Since 2012, I was a freelance lecturer at various universities in the areas of sports management and sports marketing, marketing and international marketing.
- I founded condacc GmbH with the business areas of development, trade and the distribution of vegan/vegetarian food (Guzmans Guzinos) and the goat cheese brand, Die schwarze Ziege.
FOCUS & CORE COMPETENCIES
My interests include all aspects of sports management and marketing such as analysis, strategy, tactics and control from the perspective of sports organisations (clubs, federations, companies, marketers, individuals) and demanders/users (fans, spectators, companies, state). This is across various sports, especially football, but also ice hockey, tennis and handball. I also have a keen interest in the topics of brand management, customer relationship marketing, internationalisation, digitalisation, sponsoring, eSports, the business club and player consulting, in addition to general marketing and the basics of international marketing.