Contact our student service on WhatsApp.
Monday - Thursday 9 am - 5:30 pm (GMT)
Friday 9 am - 4:30 pm (GMT)
How it works
1. Click on phone number
2. Save under contacts
3. Ask a question directly through WhatsApp
You can apply a year in advance for your desired starting semester. The application deadline for the winter semester is August 15th (Non-EU: June 15th) and for the summer semester February 28th (Non-EU: February 28th). After these deadlines there will be a waiting list procedure for available study places each semester. If you already have a valid student visa for Germany, you can apply within the official application deadline.
The main requirement for a master’s degree at University of Applied Sciences Europe is a final grade of at least “good” (2.5) in a completed bachelor’s degree program. If you do not meet this grade, we will need a letter of recommendation from your university.
Transfers – that is, graduates with a non-specialist bachelor’s degree – must complete preliminary or preparatory courses before starting their studies. These courses are also provided by University of Applied Sciences Europe: our Student Guidance Office is happy to advise you.
Please forward your application from now on for summer and winter semester 2019. Click here and apply now!
Students must meet the following requirements to qualify for a master’s degree program:
1. Your application: To apply, you must submit the completed online application form, your résumé, a cover letter (approx. 1 to 1.5 DIN A4 pages), plus your high school diploma qualifying you for university entrance.
2. Application fee (only for non-EU citizens): In order to check your eligibility to study at UE and to start the application process we ask you to pay a one-time application fee of 50 €. Once this fee is received, we will further assess your application and will revert to you directly. You can proceed your payment here.
3. Interview: If the members of our selection committee agree that you are a promising candidate, we will call you for an entrance examination followed by an interview. After this, we will tell you straight away if you have been accepted.
4. Reservation fee (only for non-EU citizens): Once you are accepted as a student, you will be asked to pay a reservation fee of 3.000 €. The reservation fee is a one-time payment that will secure your spot and will be deducted from the total cost of the program. You can find more information about this fee here.
5. Letter of admission: Once we have received your signed contract and the reservation fee of 3.000 € we will issue your letter of admission. This is mendatory for your visa application.
Tips on writing the covering letter
Confidence in the English language is essential for success in your studies. Thus, one purpose of the covering letter is to give us an idea of your language skills. Describe to us in one to one-and-a-half DIN A4 pages (font: Arial 12, single line spacing) why you are interested in the course you have chosen, why you would like to study at University of Applied Sciences Europe, and what your expectations are. You should also include in your covering letter any special characteristics or inspiring experience based on previous internships or work experience.